Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bending Over Backwards!

Here is a lesson learned that I soon will not forget and probably will have to get used to for the rest of what I hope to be a career in animation.
After thinking I was done with the bending over animation, I asked some fellow students and instructor for feedback and critique. I took the suggestions and ran with them, improving the animation more and more. Every time I would ask again I had more stuff to change.(which was frustrating at first)

The lesson learned was: The animation is never really finished until the director takes it from you! I remember someone saying "films aren't released... they escape!". I know what that means now. So here is the result of another couple of hours tweaking and polishing. I like it now, but might end up finding some way of improving it in the future.

No comments: